Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pinkness.






What an honor it is to be asked to capture this wonderful time in a woman's life. There is really nothing like being preggo. Good or bad, the results are all the same...a delicious bundle of bouncing baby joy! C is about 1 week away from having still unnamed bb girl. I think we should hate her for looking so darn cute! I'm stating a club on facebook. Watch me.

Good luck to C & D, because with a three yr old B, you have your work cut out for you! But there is nothing more rewarding than being a parent. This I KNOW is true...

X's and O's

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. I want those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tami!

    And thanks SO MUCH, Kelly! They turned out beautifully! You sure do know how to make a large and in charge pregnant girl look good! I wish I could take credit for my appearance here, but it was seriously all in the camera!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"