Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Faux Hawks and Dandelions....














This is San Diego, right? So what's with the rustic barns and open meadows filled with wild flowers? Its Crazy. Crazy beautiful! Macy and Noah were so fun to work with! When I could get Noah to give me a real smile, it was like rainbows and butterflies! And Macy, WOW! I think we have a top model on our hands. I didn’t even need to tell her where to look, she just had this natural way about her poses.

I could have taken a million more pictures of these two, but when I discovered hundreds of ants on my flip-flop wearing feet, that was the end of that. No more pictures. I was done.

Thanks Lazukas. It was a pleasure….

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Can you be any more amazing???? Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos of two of the very most beautiful children
    love it - good work
    i love the one of ashley looking sassy in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. You have a great eye for composition and color. You have talent! velyn

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"