Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 14, 2010

Almost a big sister!









The photo opp's are ENDLESS when at Carillo Ranch! Riley was a trooper letting me drag her to-and-fro, up on a wall, sitting on the dirt, and even getting up close and personal with a peacock! Not many kids will get all up in a peacocks grill, especially when the said peacock HOWLS it's LOUD and ear-splitting peacock call!
But alas, the Pringles ran out (mostly due to the fact that I had to bring my 5 year old along for the shoot, who ate most of them!) and it started to get cold, so our photo session had to come to an end:( It seems every time I go to the 'The Ranch' I am inspired, especially by those whom I am taking their picture. Thank you for being my inspiration Riley....You are a sweet little treasure, and I know you will be such a great BIG sister and a good helper to your mom here in the next few months!
X O X O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"