Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gettin' Hitched!










Young love. Ain't it grand..???

Fighting the traffic from North County to downtown was a beast. We lost precious 'yummy' light stuck on that darn 805, but once we jumped out of the car, it was photo opp central and there was not a moment to lose!
Um, so have you ever BEEN to Balboa Park? Cause if not, you are missing OUT! This place is GOR-GEOUS and it seems like everywhere you look there is a cool 'this' or an unbelievable 'that'! It's a good thing that these two love birds liked getting their pictures taken, cause once I had my camera in my hands, they pretty much didn't have a choice! It was pose or DIE! lol!
I am so happy for T & L and their new life they are embarking on together. I know this will be a long and lasting union, because when the future groom was asked what kind of cake he wanted for the wedding, he simply replied, "I don't really care, whatever she wants." Good answer T. Good answer...

Oh, and a HUGE thanks to Lisa for letting me tag along on this one so I could build up the ol' portfolio. Much appreciated and hopefully my big head didn't get in the way of too many of your shots!

MUAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"