Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I can't even imagine...


While waiting in line at the store, I picked up the NY Times. This was on the cover.

The expression on this soldiers face is heart wrenching. He is about to be deployed to Afghanistan for a year, leaving his precious baby and lovely wife behind. He is going to miss out on SO many milestones...First tooth, first steps, first words....How on earth can anybody ever make this sacrifice? HOW?

This photo really put into perspective the SELFLESS sacrafice that these men and woman make EVERY DAY to make this country safe. I am so guilty of going about my merry way, and not giving a thought to what these soldiers have to endure everyday in a foreign land, risking their lives. FOR ME. For my FAMILY.

What can I do to say THANK YOU???

I had an idea...

I will be choosing 3 military families to take pictures of...FOR FREE! So this is where I need your help! If you know of a military family who would like some photos, please email me @ kelly.willardson@gmail.com. I will be choosing the first 3 e-mails I receive, so don't wait or the spots may be filled.

I can't wait to hear from you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"