Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

'F' is for FABULOUS!!!!





Have you ever had a friend who is up for anything? Will encourage you to take risks and push you to be a better person? Well then, you probably know someone like my friend Tami. Not only is she suuuuuuuuper talented (Like Martha Stewart, but like, waaaaay better! And cuter! And not a criminal....that I know of?! Check out her blog because it will change your life forever. Fer reelz.)
All I had to do was mention that I had found a few new photo spots, and the next thing I knew we had all our kids piled into the mommy-mobile and we were off on a snapshot adventure!
Thank you friend for being so willing to help me be a better photog. To help me perfect my technique. To have beautiful models to practice on.
I simply love you. You rule. I'll be the Thelma to your Louise (you know, except for the part where they steal, murder and drive off a cliff. But you catch my drift.)
This is only the beginning....

1 comments:

  1. Kelly! you are doing awesome work! I am so proud of you! I hope i get to see you in August!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"