Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Donut?








I don't think I have ever known a kid who loves donuts more than my pal A. In fact, I know I don't. He is a donut crazed two year old, and COULD NOT BE CUTER! In-between mouthfuls of delectable mouthwatering donut holes, I was able to snap a few shots of the little man. It was a challenge of a lifetime, but I'm pleased to report: Mission Accomplished.

Then there is my girl V. I had to tell her to tone down the cuteness because my camera simply does not have the capacity to store it all. That girl can pose. And she's not even 3 months old yet. Watch out S&C, you have a future heartbreaker on your hands...

Thanks S & C, not only for producing donut-hoarding cuteness-makers, but for taking a chance on me. It's these opportunities from which I hope to become a better photographer...

X O



0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"