Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 28, 2013

We meet again

  'Tis a feather in my invisible yet prophetic cap when I get the opportunity to photograph a family more than once (in the 'S' family's case, several times).
Every time I see this family 'K' get's a little taller and 'Z' becomes more of a little man....

THIS is why I love my job.

  Being able to capture those 'candid' moments between a family...being a part of that process. 

I've never hidden the fact that I do this not because I HAVE to, but because I CHOOSE to.

When I hold my Canon Mark II (just in case you were wondering) in my hands and I am looking through the lens (24-70mm mostly, but I do love my 70-200mm and my 200mm macro for those up close detail shots!) it's like having a blank canvas that I get to create a beautiful piece of art by just the push of a button (I back button focus...I highly recommend this!).

  Enjoy the following pics cuz I sure enjoying taking them....

{B}ubba-Loooooooooooooooooooo!!








1 comments:

"Say What?!"