Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I hope they call me on a Mission!

This brave girl...all of 19 years young...is leaving her friends and loved ones for EIGHTEEN MONTHS to serve a mission for her church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) in beautiful Richmond Virginia!

Good luck to 'Sister S' on her amazing journey...I have a feeling many doors will be opened because of her DYNAMIC personality and contagious laugh;) 

ps~ I know I need help w/ my sidewalk chalk art, okay? I am a true Artist (no, I really am. I grew up on the mean streets of Laguna Beach where our HS mascot was....wait for it....wait for it...The Artists. People FEARED us! Outsiders didn't dare look us in the eye for they knew only trouble would ensue!  I mean our band wore FEATHERS in their caps and a CAPE!! It doesn't get scarier than that!! You just didn't mess with...an 'Artist')
It's been a 'few' years now since my glory days, but just like any 'true' Artist, I will never give-up until I am the best! 

Fear. Me.



Did I really just go on a rant about sidewalk chalk??

Yes. Yes I did.

Bubba-Loooooooooooooooooooo!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"