Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Under Construction

Hello my dear Bubba-Loo Peeps!

If you have been stopping by and wondering what in the name of Voldemort is going on here, I have an explanation...

I am trying to update my blog.

TRYING is the key word here.

I'm TRYING to make things prettier and easier to navigate. I'm TRYING to add a little 'pizzaz' and create a uniform and consistant blog.

I'm TRYING not to go INSANE while doing so.

I'm what you call 'Technically Challenged' so there has been a lot of google searching and YouTube watching the past few days...

So hang in there cause things are 'bout to get all crazy up in here....but will {fingers and toes crossed} settle down here in the next few days as I navigate my way through tutorial after tutorial after tutorial;)

Bubba-Looooooooooooooooooooo................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"