Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lightbulb!

Oh! How I wish everyone would do this!!

As of 1/25/13, the now Mr&Mrs 'P' decided to take their wedding photos a week PRIOR to their wedding.

Inspired? I think so...

IT DOWN-POURED on their wedding day (soooooo NOT in SD style!...even if it IS January!!) but we were still able to capture these BEAUTIFUL photos of them which would have otherwise been impossible!

I think more B's & G's need to jump on this bandwagon!! 

Just my humble opinion;)

Call me!!

{B}ubba-Looooooooooooooo!!!!














1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! While I still love the tradition of not seeing the bride before the wedding, I think it definitely makes the photo sesh less stressful if there isn't a wedding time line dragging them away.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"