Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{C}hange.

Templates.

They boggle my mind.

I found this one on the Internet and wanted to play around with it.

I’ve also been trying to think about the direction I want my blog to go…

I think I want it to be part ‘Bubba-Loo’, and part ‘Kelly and her crazy life!’. I am so good about taking photos for others, but no so great about capturing the moments with my own children.

I plan to change that.

I hope to change that.

Hopefully you will get to know me through my blog a little better. There are so many wonderful things you can do with a blog, and I feel like I haven’t even given it a go yet…

So get ready for some changes around here Ladies and Gents. It’s about to get a whole lot different up in here!

Can I get a “WOOT-WOOT!!”

Peace.

OUT!

Oh! Btw…these are my kids:) They are SO hard to photograph (that’s prob why you don’t see them on here very much! lol!) so the fact that I was able to get this many photos of them together is what I like to call a MIRACLE!!

1 comments:

  1. LOVE all of their happy faces :) Love u too! Yay for changes :)

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"