Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 17, 2012

{P}in This!


Peer pressure finally got to me and I started a Pinterest page.
Yes, I know. Welcome to the 21st century, right??!
I’m still a little rusty on how the whole thing works, and I think I’m getting a little pin happy….but OMGosh…how did this exist and I not be a part of it???
So, before I go to bed tonight, I wanted to post a quickie!
I have SO MANY talented friends (don’t worry y’all, you will all get a blog post in your honor, I PROMISE!!)…but I quickly just wanted t post this one banner my friend Ali Richardson with Ooh La La Co (you can find her store on Etsy by clicking here) that says ‘Bubba-Loo’ for me to hang at my desk.
It just makes me happy to look at it.
I love crafty friends.
They. Are. The. Bestest!
(Oh! And by the way, you are supposed to PIN THIS item. Get it?! Thanks for your cooperation on this matter! –The Managament)

1 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww, thanks Kell!!!! you're the best!!!! pin it people!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"