Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 30, 2011

{B}rutus the SURVIVOR!

I am humbled.


I am grateful.


I beyond ecstatic!


What I have been trying so hard for these past weeks has finally arrived.

Brutus will get his life saving surgery!


To all those who prayed for us and supported us and gave me hope when I thought I was going to lose this little guy I thank you a million times over.

Thank you for sharing his story. Thank you for donating what you had to give. Thank you for putting up with my constant ‘Brutus’ updates on facebook.


Thank you for saving Brutus’ life.


We are not out of the woods yet. He still needs to have the surgery, but I have all the faith in the world that this will be the answer we have been searching for and he will pull through.


He is a fighter.


Next week is going to be a challenging one…please keep us in your prayers.


XO

1 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for a successful surgery!! That is one lucky pup to have you as his mama. I wish I could have done more, but am so glad that things have worked out. Please let me know if you need anything. I'd love to come down for moral support...or even just a quick hug! xo love you! (and miss you a ton!)

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"