Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{B}rutus the destroyer


Yup.

I am Craaaaaazaaaaay.

I bought yet another dog. (Millie was a bit of a biter! Yikes!)

But just to set the record straight, we only have two. And two it shall be from here on out. No more. I have hit my max....

Poor little Brutus was close to death when we bought him (obviously we did not know this, but still would have bought him regardless). After uber expensive tests and a few x-rays, we saw that the little turd ate a bunch of wood chips at his previous residence.

I have been cleaning up (and paying off the bill) since that time.

I think my smeller is now ruined from inhaling the fumes of so much puppy diarrhea.

Who knew something so cute could emit something so foul. Although I often think that about my 2 year old as well...

Good times.

Good, good times.

1 comments:

  1. That is one lucky pup. I think we all wish we could be a Willardson!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"