Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{M}y day with {B}





This may be little {B}’s last day of life. I wanted him to enjoy it. I wanted to enjoy it with him.


I hired a sitter to watch the monster we all call ‘Van’ so that I could take Brutes on a little date.


Just the two of us.


We first stopped and got a fro-yo (did you know they make it for dogs too?). Poor guy has eaten nothing but wood chips and bland food in his short little life and I wanted him to have something delicious:)


Next stop was the park. We ran around and went down to the pond where he just sat and literally smelled the flowers:)


Final stop was dog beach. I have been wanting to take him there forever but because he has been so sick, there just hasn’t been enough time. We made the time. He LOVED it!


I don’t know what tomorrow will bring. I hope my next post if of happy things. But whatever the outcome, I hope {B} can go peacefully knowing he lived a short but meaningful life.


XO

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable Kell!! He is meant to be in the Willardson clan! He will pull through, I know it!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"