Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scrabble THIS!

{Remember these cute necklaces??}






















Meet the adorable family behind these creations! The owners of HomeStudio {Click here to check out their Etsy Shop!}.


I like these peeps. I like them a lot. My son tells me he is going to marry their oldest daughter. His mother and I have already picked out the invitations. Really cute. With flowers and stuff. You’ll love ‘em.


So support your local business {if your not local but you read my blog, well then I just wanted to say that I love you}, and buy some of these A-dorable necklaces!!


** I am no longer offering a free necklace w/ your fave pic on it when you book a session with me, but they are still available for purchase! You can always e-mail me with any questions you haveJ

1 comments:

"Say What?!"