Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

~Mawidge~






















The morning started out FA-REE-ZING, but slowly sizzled up (not sure if it was the weather, or the heat radiating from these two newlyweds!). I absolutely LOVE a bride and groom who let me have my way with them! As you can see, the results are worth it!


Jess & Chris are just about the darndest cutestes couple I know, and that Chris is a hoot! He just could NOT keep his hands OFF his new bride! You could just tell that he felt like he had just won the lottery in the wife department (which he DID, of course!) He also married Carrie Underwoods Doppelganger which is an added bonus! Lol!


Thanks lovebirds for giving me all that time on your big day to drag you all around kingdom come and take snaps. I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me….


Bubba-loooooooooooo……


1 comments:

  1. They turned out A-MAZING! I am in awe of you and your talent!! xo -lisa

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"