Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

La-goo-nuh




































I know you have all heard me talk about how hard my childhood was. Growing up in a small town. Having to WALK to the beach from my High School. The weather…OH! The weather. It was like living on the SUN! Ever hear of a cloud?? Geesh!


I’ve gotten a lot of backlash from my previous posts about this awful place called ‘La-goo-nuh’ where I had to endure my childhood years. I just wanted you all to have a visual of just how hard I had it.


Maybe now you can understand just how tragic my early years were…


**BEWARE: Some images may be graphic…


2 comments:

  1. That place owns my heart!!!
    I'm going to need a copy of the Laguna Beach City Limit sign. DREAMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all these photos. It was a nice walk through memory lane. I can see these being sold in a little booth at the Sawdust. I love the light tower and the chapel picture. I can see them both blown up on a wrap canvas and hung in my house to remind me of home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"