Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ooh La La!


There are people (like myself) who see something cute and say "OMGosh, I could TOTALLY make that myself". And then they never ever do. Not in a million years. EVER!


Then there are people like my friend Ali. This girl can look at ANYTHING and make it for you! The girl is crafty!


So when I was perusing on ETSY the other night I came across this cute banner. $28.00 they wanted. I would have totally paid it. Like I said before...I am not a doer...I am a lazy bum who would rather buy it than make it.


All I had to do was send the image to my friend Ali, and the girl just looked at the picture and simply said, "No prob. Easy as Sunday Morning." Or something to that effect. I wouldn't even know the first thing about where to go to but the stuff. China? The farmers market? No clue whatsoever.


So I get this picture sent to me the other day. It took the girl less than 48 hours to put this thing together. Uh-MAZING. And I 'LOVE' it:) Can't wait for it to make it's debut in a photo shoot I have this weekend!


It's the little things. But oh! How I love the little things:)


Thanks Ali for being my crafty friend. My life would be much less colorful and sparkly without ya!


MUAH!


**Click here to see her adorable Etsy site and here to visit her blog where she shows you how to take flea market items and make them into the CUTEST pieces of artwork you have ever seen!

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU friend for the shameless plug (& for always coming to me with your crafty needs). I am always happy to help you out and definitely love a crafty challenge. I can't wait to see the banner make it's debut in your beautiful photos. YAY!!! Love you girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I love it! I begged her to make me one for my Valentine's Day decor, and she said . . . . nope! Kelly was the winner! Lucky dog!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, lets face it...She just loves me more:)

    btw..Check out my website. I have added some more pics from your wedding!! Ones you already have but just spruced up a bit:)

    XO

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"