Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Break Begins...




It begins.


Two whole weeks with my beautiful children home from school for Christmas vacation. Two. WHOLE. Weeks!


In a small house.


TRAPPED!!!


Will it ever stop raining?


I feel myself going slowly but ever so surely insane. What day is it? I’ve lost all sense of time. I think I have watched ‘The Christmas Story’ for the 18th time in a row. I have started calling my eldest ‘Ralphie’. He doesn’t seem to mind.


Oh! I did take the kids to the Taco Bell drive thru today. That was exciting….


Good times.


Gooooood times….

1 comments:

  1. DUDE. Feelin' your pain. I love the rain "in theory" but it's cramping my style a bit.
    LOVE & miss you!!! AND, you need to get over there and take pics of baby Weston. He is SUPER DUPER adorable and is in need of some Bubba-loo love!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"