Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Some people just wait until the last minute...







Take Mr. & Mrs. {F}isher {P}rice for instance.


So I get this call late last night from Mrs. Fisher BEGGING me to take their pictures today. And I was like, “Yo, Mrs. {F}, not only is it RAINING outside, but if you haven’t noticed, there is only 4 more day’s until Christmas!”. Well, she would just not take 'no' for an answer, so I had them pop by and we found some spots just around the house. For all the craziness that went into preparing for a photo shoot I was not planning on, I do have to say, their daughter {P}lastica didn’t make a peep the entire shoot. Now that I think about it Mr & Mrs. {F} were not very talkative either?! Very peculiar...


Well, all I can say is good luck getting those Christmas cards out on time….


Bubba-loooooooo......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"