Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Who wouldn't want chocolate milk for dinner?!













One of my biggest struggles these days is finding new places to take photos. I don’t even want to know how much bigger the ozone layer is because of my constant driving around ‘scoping’ out new locations. Sorry to my great-great grandchildren in advance.

But let’s just say I’ve found my new favorite place. Favorito. Favori. Favoriten. Preferiti. You get the picture. It’s freaking rad.

The only struggle was fighting off all the other photogs who were swarming like flies in the same location! I almost had to pull out some of my kung fu moves, but thankfully {for them!} it didn’t come down to that. What I really need to be perfecting is my, ‘If you don’t beat it I’m gonna beat you’ stare down. Seriously. Other photographers are sooooooo annoying. They just get in my way. That is just unacceptable and I won’t stand for it.

Moving on.

Thanks to the {P} family for fighting the traffic and meeting me there. It was a total shot in the dark, but me likey what we got:)

2 comments:

  1. I love EVERYTHING about these photos, Kel! So much!! xo - L

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Such a pretty family & you captured them beautifully. yay!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"