Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just go with it...











Let me paint you a picture:

Laguna Beach on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. I can barely see past all the brides and other families dressed in khaki pants and black polo’s, golden retriever in tow, taking (cheesy) pictures down at the beach (yeah, I said it. sue me). You would think growing up in this town I would have realized this place was a photo opp MAGNET! So what do you do with the family who is coming to take pictures down at said beach???

You improvise.

While waiting for the {P} family to arrive, I noticed this really cool truck. It might work, it might not. Let's just see what happens...

I secretly love the pictures with the truck. I kept waiting for the owner to come out and 'shoo' us away, but we managed to get away with it:) I'm such a rebel!

We finally did make it down to the beach. Once one of the brides and her bridesmaids got knocked over by a wave (I swear, the funniest thing I have ever seen) they were out. One less obstacle in my way.

This was such a fun shoot. This was such a fun family.

I think while I've started doing this whole photog thing I have learned one big lesson...you have to learn to just go with the flow. Things don't always go the way you've planned them. But sometimes that can be to your advantage! So, FYI (are you paying attention?)... If you book a session with me just be prepared for whatever and GO with it! I am so grateful to the {P} family for being so willing to let me do my thang!

X's and O's


1 comments:

  1. OMG Kell, they came out AMAZING! Such a beautiful family and you did such a wonderful job of capturing their beauty. Well done friend!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"