Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 4, 2010

GoPro Workshop - Part One













OMGosh.

Best two days EVER.

I learned SO much!

I may have had to sit next to a dirty old man on an airplane who wanted to buy me a drink and talk horse semen with me, but it was TOTALLY worth it!

Thank you Wendy and Tyler from Blue Lily Photography for putting on this AMAZING workshop! (If you want info on their upcoming workshops click HERE)

I know I still have oodles and oodles to learn about everything, but at least I know what path I want to take now!

Just a warning: I WILL SOON BE POSTING MASS AMOUNTS OF PHOTOS FROM SAID WORKSHOP.

Deal. With. It.

3 comments:

  1. Kelly! WOW. These are great! I should've signed up for the second day of the workshop, it looks like! You really did a great job with composition. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear kelly, these pics are looking sic RA-HAAAD dude. awesome.
    love janean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly! These turned out beautifully!! Great, great shots! Tricia and Jared are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"