Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 23, 2010

All up in your GRILL!




















Restoration Hardware meets Surf Shop.

That's the feel you get when you walk into Dr. Hulse's Orthodontics office. Not to mention how freaking rad the staff is that works there. "How?" you say "do I know so much about Dr. Hulse and how awesome he is?". Well, let's just say that I endured almost a year in braces put on by the good ol' doc (did I mention I was preggo at the time? Yeah, I was feeling pretty super about myself!). But now I have this STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL (I never said I was modest) smile thanks to the mad skillz of Dr. H.

You will seriously not find a better or more HARD WORKING doc than Dr. H. He seriously is da man.

Basically it comes down to this. I would never recommend or put something on my blog that I didn't truly believe was the real deal. If my opinion means anything, go to Hulse Orthodontics if you're considering braces. I promise you will LOVE your experience, and the RESULTS!!

ps- This is not a paid advertisement (although I think I'm owed dinner or something for taking all these pics) but I did this because I wanted to share this mans talent with YOU!

THE END.

1 comments:

  1. Great job, Kel! These turned out beauitfully!! I'm sure they are thrilled with the results.

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"