Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh Blog! How I have been neglecting you!



Oh blog! How I've missed you! There just are not enough hours in the day!

I felt like I owed it to my fan (I hope you're out there...SOMEWHERE!!) to post a pic that I've had sitting on my desktop just WAITING to be seen!

If you haven't guessed already, this was taken in my 'magical field'. My magical field that they gave a BUZZ CUT just shortly after these photos were taken.

STUPID fire season.

But you know me...I'm always scouring the area for places to stick someone to take their photos! I feel like Ralphie from 'Christmas Story' who is constantly day dreaming...but in my day dreams I see vintage sette's in fields of wildflowers, and YOU and your cute family dressed only in clothes from Anthropologie.....ahhhh....

Make my dreams come true, would you??? Summer is upon me which means I have kids TWENTY-FOUR SEVEN. That's enough to drive a person off their rocker!

If you care about me at all, you will email me and book a session. I'm begging you.

It's for the children.... :)

1 comments:

"Say What?!"