Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Guinea Pigs!

Okay peeps! This is what you get when you mix ME, PINTEREST, DIET COKE, CRAIGSLIST, and AMAZE-BALL friends who will let you borrow cute accessories {you know who you are!!} in order to make a photo shoot like this come together. This is something I have been wanting to do FOR-EVVVV-VER!!!

Why? You ask.

I have no answer, except that I just thought it would be neat-o!

Now, had I known how much WORK would go in to putting this all together...I may have backed out before I even started! But I find that if I stop trying to be creative w/ my photography and don't try new things then I don't LEARN! And this whole wild ride has been one learning experience after another...

There were so many other cute things I wanted to do with Vanessa and Jay (JAY WAS SUCH A GREAT SPORT!!!), but we simply ran out of time:{

That just means that I can try them on YOU!!! If you could only see inside this brain of mine. It's a swarming HIVE of idea's...I just need FUN, EASY GOING couples (which in my vocabulary means you do whatever the heck I tell you to do! Muah-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!) that will let me have my way with you...I have visions of sail boats and bikes, and swings....Not that I have ever done any of those things before...but you gotta just go with it....

Won't you be my Guinea Pig???? ;)






A GIGANTIC shout-out to Verity Jane {verity@verityjanevintage.com} who let me borrow her lovely vintage china for this romantic picnic in the woods! Her pieces are so exquisite and dainty...you feel like a princess when drinking from one of her tea cups! For anyone looking to rent vintage china for your wedding shower/wedding/ or ANY sort of event, she is the one to call! I give her my highest rating!! CALL HER and I PROMISE you your event will be the talk of the town!

btw: I just want all of you to know that I (yeah, MEEEE) baked those cute little bundt cakes sitting upon Verity's adorbes vintage cake plate! I just had to let you know that because me and the oven haven't spoken in a while so it was good having a little together time;)


1 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these shots!!! they came out SO great Kell!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"