Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Armed and Dangerous! lol!

This was a fun wedding to "shoot"! lol!

As you may have guessed from this photo, it was a Shotgun Wedding! When discussing plans and ideas with the bride ahead of time, we thought it would be super funny if her father (first generation Taiwanese and a PREACHER!) came to the wedding with a shotgun! I never thought he actually WOULD!!

He played the part so great and made everyone laugh (no literally, he pointed the gun at us and said, "Laugh you monkeys!". We really had no choice!).

I beg of you...if you are planning a wedding and are willing to just gooooooo with the flow and have FUN, the I want to be your photog! Yes. This is me begging. But seriously, when I'm having fun, and your having fun, your photos are going to be SO MUCH BETTER!!! This I can promise you!

Look for more photos from T & E's wedding coming soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"