Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 13, 2011

{I}n a Nutshell




This whole photography business has been one learning experience after another.


After another.


After another.


After another.


So when people keep asking me the same thing over and over again, I feel like I am probably not being the best communicator.


Hopefully this will help.


SOOOOOOO….When you book a photo sesh with yours truly, this is what your gettin’:


ME (WO-HOO!!) for a fun-filled hour photo sesh (or more if that tickles your fancy)


Once I get home and view your beautiful photos, I (ME, MYSELF, EL NUMERO UNO) choose the images to edit. I have all the power (muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! That’s my evil laugh in case you didn’t know). I do this because a) I am a control freak, b) I am a control freak, and c) Bubba-Loo has a certain creative style that I like to reflect in my photos. I like to think this is the reason you have hired me in the first place….?


Once I have jazzed up your photos, you will get an email from me with your own fancy-schmancy password to view your gallery on your own fancy-schmancy online gallery! Sounds exciting doesn’t it?!!


You will have at least 30 high-resolution images to choose from, and I will often add more since I can’t help myself once I get the Photoshop adrenaline flowing in my evil veins. You then choose the images you want, and if there are more than 25 images chosen, you will receive an invoice from me charging you $7 per additional image.


Once images are chosen and additional images paid for you will then receive an email from me containing your images at an 4x6 resolution size.


THEN you have the honor and privilege to order your prints through me! Doesn’t that sound FAR OUT!!!???


I know. I know. Try to keep the excitement level to a minimum. I don’t want you freaking people out with all the giddiness…


So THAT in a nutshell is what you are getting when you hire me. I don’t have ANY hidden fees or secrets that I am keeping locked away in a little box. What you see is what you get.


Ya dig?


Good.


Let’s take some pictures baby!


{B}ubba-loooooooooooooooooooooooooo……..


-Click here for step-by-step directions on how to place your online order.

-Click here for print prices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"