Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 18, 2010

Prints


I am asked all the time if I do prints. I finally have an answer!


YES!!! I do prints!


So here's the deal-e-o daddy-o...You don't have to go through me for your prints. It's TOTALLY up to you if you want to take your prints to Costco or Target or your local printer. WHATEVER! The thing is, your prints just are not going to look that great.


Period.


I am offering you GREAT prints at a FABULOUS price!

"Why?" you ask would I do this. Selfish reasons really. I want the pictures that I take of your family to look their BEST hanging on your wall! Better printer = better lookin' pictures. It's really a no-brainer.


So here's the breakdown:


3.5 x 5 = $1.75


4x6= $2.50


5x7= $6.00


8x10= $8.00


11x14= $10.00


16x24= $21.00


20x30= $35.00


30x40= $55.00


*If you want a texture (linen, pebble) or have it mounted on foam board (not available in all sizes) then it is extra.


**There are many more print sizes available, I just posted the most popular. If there is a certain size you want, I can figure out the price and let you know.


**Shipping is an additional $7.50 (Unless you are local and would like to pick your prints up from me. Then it's free shipping on any order over $12.00)


** Payment is due BEFORE the order is placed. Once you have viewed your photos in your proofing gallery, you can select your prints right then and there by adding selected photos to your shopping cart and then selecting from the drop down menu the size you prefer. You will then be emailed an invoice via PayPal from me. The invoice must be paid before the print order is placed.


Okay. I’m done rambling now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"