Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

{W}hat's that word again?!





ar·tic·u·late

   [adj., n. ahr-tik-yuh-lit; v. ahr-tik-yuh-leyt] Show IPAadjective, verb, -lat·ed, -lat·ing, noun

–adjective

1.

uttered clearly in distinct syllables.

2.

capable of speech; not speechless.

3.

using language easily and fluently; having facility withwords: an articulate speaker.


I had to actually type into google, “someone who is good with words”.


My mind has been melded (Anyone get that? Buzz Lightyear. Anyone? Bueler?) by three kids, two dogs, two fish (who I caught my 8 year old HOLDING one of them the other day. He didn’t “know” you weren’t suppose to hold fish), two lizards, and one extremely handsome and all knowing husband (who I hope does not check how much I spent at Anthro the other day…)


Some people just have a way with words. They can make you believe changing a poopie stinky diaper is the most wonderful and rewarding thing in the world (btw: it’s not and don’t ever be fooled. It’s the most disgusting thing ever. EVER. Especially when your baby starts eating solids. I mean let’s talk about gro-hooos!…)


Anyway, I just admire those who can say things that really touch someone’s soul. Reach the inner most part of their being.


I’m just kidding. You thought I was getting serious there for a second.


SIKE!


I need to go get my Rockstar out of the freezer before it explodes…


Peace. Out.


BUT…if you do want to check out a blog that is fabulously articulate and warms thee ol’ heart, please check out my friend Aprils blog @ SecondSister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"