Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Party Crasher, Penny Snatcher








I told you. Lyrics from ‘Raise your Glass’ are going to be making a showing on my future posts until I come up with some other weird and wacked out idea.


I have a lot.


Like am I the only one who thinks the Bachelor Brad Womack is as interesting as watching paint dry and has the biggest shnoz ever? I mean, who would want to kiss that thing? How do you get around it? Awkward…


I really only watch it to see Salt-Lake-Chick be the biggest BIZnatch to all the other girls. It’s beyond me to think people really act that way. But I secretly love it. Don’t tell anyone.


And then I start to think…How would I act if I were on that show..??? Hmmm….


I told you, lot’s of thoughts swimming around in this head of mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"