Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bubba-{LuLu}

{Taken with my i-phone}


I now realize that I have clinically gone INSANE! Whatever possessed me to buy a puppy still boggles my brain cells, but I just know sweet little 1.4lb Lulu was meant to be part of our family…


So what if I am following her around constantly cleaning up pee-pee and poo-poo off my floor (this is how you start talking once you have a Chihuahua puppy), I am hoping it will all be worth it in the end.


By the way, my husband wanted to name her Sprinkles. Or Cupcakes.


Should I be worried?? I am still trying to process…


Welcome sweet Lulu to our Clan.


{B}ubba-LuuuuuuuuuuuuuuLuuuuuuuuuuuuu……..

3 comments:

  1. She's ADORABLE!
    (but, you know how I feel about pets....NOT a fan!) Good luck to you friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her!!!! I think you made a great decision! Be sure to do the work though!! Potty training Sadie was a highly involved pain the you-know-what but the work paid off and she NEVER has accidents! :) She is a perfect little girl (and will be even more so when she stops pee-pee-ing and poo-poo-ing on your floor - LOL). She is the most adorable little thing I've ever seen!! Yay for Lulu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, her coloring is just like my lil Dierks, yes Dierks as in Dierks Bentley the country singer. I think you made a great choice, welcome to crazy-dog-lady-land!

    Kellee
    Prescott Arizona

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"