Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Well, hello Madame!" (part one)












Yes. I've named my couch. Her name is {M}adame. Respect it.

The heavens literally opened up and the sun shone down and revealed to me this little meadow that was perfect for {M}adame's premiere photo shoot.

The best part of this photo shoot was that I got to stick one of my best friends and her adorable family on it! I have to admit I was a little nervous because I really didn't know how {M}adame would perform?! But she came through for me....I really think this is the beginning of a beautiful working relationship:)

Stay tuned for some more pics with my good Lady. She really earned her keep this weekend.

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Tiff has such an adorable family and Madame looks AMAZING!!!! Don't get too attached to her, remember, she's mine when you're done with her - ha ha!!!! I have a feeling she won't be mine for a long long time ;) Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"