Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{W}eeeeeeee.......











This shoot was extra fun cause I got to take pics for a family whose dad I grew up with in 'da hood'. Some people refer to it as the slums, others call it Laguna Beach. Whatever you want to call it, it was a pretty rough upbringing. I mean, sometimes I had to walk FOUR WHOLE BLOCKS to the beach from my High School. DOWNHILL. It was rough. I wore out many a Rainbow sandal walking those looooong four blocks. I like to not dwell on those depressing memories.


SO fun to re-connect with my friend and his A-dor-able family. He's got four kids. He has me beat.


Sucker....




1 comments:

  1. I am so glad Marcus and Tammi took my suggestion and had you take their family pictures! They turned out amazing. Kelly you are so talented and thank you for sharing that talent with us.

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"