Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Poles aren't just for dancing on...









It was a breath of fresh air to get to photograph my friend and fellow photog Marta. She is funny, smart, {Polish}...and did I mention the girl is SINGLE??? I have taken it upon myself to find this girl a man. She does not know that this is my devious plan {Muah-ha-ha-ha!} I am guessing once she reads this post she will be onto me, but until then...SPREAD THE WORD! This girl is SO funny and sweet and I just think any guy would be LUCKY to get to spend 5 minutes in the same room with her:)


You know my email. I will be waiting.


XO


-Seriously though, I really just want to be her wedding photographer...so let's DO THIS!

1 comments:

  1. Kelly!!! I think we are not friends any more:)Marta

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"