Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 18, 2010

You-ta!

I have this memory as a little girl. Before we moved to Laguna, we lived in a little town in UT. I must have been about three and I wondered off from home (i was so naughty!). All I remember is being picked up by a police officer and happily slurping down his Big Gulp while he drove me home.

Fast Forward (ahem) a few years. I'm back in UT, and I've wondered off from home. I am stranded at the airport at 1:30am (FREAKING RENTAL CAR PLACE won't take a DEBIT CARD!!! I won't name names. BUDGET. Oops, that just slipped out!) and I have NO WAY to get to my destination.

My poor friend Lori gets a call from me (I had tried to hold it together up until this point, but the flood gates open and the sobbing began!) and I tell her I'm STRANDED and I need HELP! Come pick me up or someone might TAKE ME!! Ahhhhh....

Fast forward a few minutes and Lori's POLICEMAN husband comes to my rescue. I hop in the front seat of the cruiser, and somehow I'm that little girl again. I am safe. The bad guys aren't going to get me. Whew!

For such a rocky start to my Fab Photo Weekend, everything else went off without a hitch! I am SO excited to start working on the photos we took! THANK YOU to everyone who participated! I seriously feel like I have 15 new fabulous friends:)

Bubba-looooooooooooo.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"