Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Seriously.










Did you think I had abandoned you all?
I would never.
Could never.
Won't ever.
My new camera cost me too much and I need you all to pay me to take your pictures so I can pay it off! HA!...no, seriously.

It's been a while, and let me tell you why...

a) I had a new baby. I like to call it my fourth child. It took MONTHS and MONTHS to make, but it's finally HERE!!! Yup, that's right...my website is FINALLY HERE!!! Click {here} to be utterly AMAZED!!! (seriously. do it)

b) Planning my 3-Day-Utah-Photo-Extravaganza!! It is going to be Uh-Mazing. (If you would like me to come to your town, just get some of your friends together, make it worth my while, and I'm on the next plane out there! (seriously. I mean it)

c) I have slowly but surely been turning into to Gollum from Lord of the Rings from sitting in front of the computer photoshopping till 2am every night. I'm hideous. I'm so ashamed....seriously.

d) Spending WAY too much time on Craigslist looking for vintage couches. Why? you ask do I want or need a vintage couch? That's for me to know and you to find out...{I actually have one in my greedy little hands as we speak. It's calling to you to have your photos taken with it...seriously.)

Seriously though....I want you ALL to know how much I appreciate ALL your support as I am trying to navigate my way through this crazy little adventure called Bubba-Loo. I am constantly fine tuning the way I do things, and I LOVE that you are all willing to go along on this crazy ride with me!

Bubba-loooooooooooooooo.....

Seriously.


1 comments:

"Say What?!"