Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 29, 2010

So much freaking cuteness!



No. You are not seeing double. They are twins. Identical twins. Lovely and beautiful identical twins who have been my friends since kindergarten. It's amazing the bond between twins. I wouldn't know, but I see the way they are with each other and it is truly amazing. I love you girls! Thank you for being patient with me while shooting off a ba-zillion pictures!


















I seriously could not handle all the cuteness going around on this photo shoot! These are my beautiful friend Ali's (featured above in the blue tank top) GORGEOUS children, Noah and Hayden. There simply is not enough time in the day to capture all the cuteness these two were putting out into the universe! I could have posted a million more pictures of these two, SERIOUSLY! Thank you Ali (and Josh!) for having such a-dorable kiddos:) I really appreciate it:)


2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO SO Amazing!!! Are those my beautiful kids!?!? Thank you so much for taking our pics Kell, you are super talented and will have a very successful business in no time. Love you! Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Love the blue background!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"