Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 17, 2010

Vintage Vixen













Okay. So who in their right mind is willing to tromp around all over Carlsbad while her baby naps in the car so that I can take a few snapshots? My beautiful friend Janean, that's who! Isn't she beautiful people?? (She's also a good person to go with when you have tickets to American Idol, cause they give you FRONT ROW SEATS when they see you're with her!) She also sells the most AMAZING headbands, necklaces and bracelets on her Etsy sight (JaneanDavis.etsy.com).
I have undoubtedly the most beautiful and talented friends.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Kel!!! Seriously! You have a true talent! xo - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice stuff! I'll be checking back for more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah! Kelly! I LOVE them. YOU make me look GOOD girl! I actually look cute! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"