Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Kelsay Girls

















Wow. Trying to get a two year old to stand still long enough to take a picture was a CHALLENGE! Holy Moley that Aubrey can run fast! But I think we managed to get some great photos of her, don't ya think?! Thanks Calli for scoping out a new scene for taking rad photos! I will definitely be back (hint hint, anyone want some pics??). Again, I must thank Calli for making such lovely girls for me to photograph... My camera told me it has a crush on your girls:)
Thanks to all who are spreading the word that Bubba-Loo is here! I am feeling the LOVE:)
X O X O

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I just love the ones of chunky little Kirra and her big grinning face right in the camera!

    Oh, and props to Janean for making such an awesome headband to decorate that bald noggin! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I have been looking for someone that can do cute pics of my kids every since my friend/photographer moved away. I would LOVE to get together and do pics. Let me know when would work! Small world--I'm in your sister Tara's ward!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"