Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You're Bubba-Loo Too??




When I first started out doing photography I mostly took photos of friends (practically BEGGED them to let me photograph them so I could practice. And practice. And PRACTICE!!).

A weird thing started to happen....I started getting photo jobs from my friends friends, and then my friends friends friend and my friends friends friends FRIEND!...you get the picture.

It's now come to where I don't know where people are getting my information...or how we are somehow connected...I never ask. But I'm always curious!!

This family's story is the best one YET!

Apparently Mr. D was driving behing me on the freeway and saw my {Bubba-Loo} Photography sticker on the back of my car.

**For those of you who don't know, the name of my company came simply from my first son's nickname...Bubba-Loo. It was only going to be temporary until I could come up with something RETRO and SUPER-COOL and smart (like an S.A.T word or something?! I can't give you any examples of what one might be because I don't know any...hence, the name never changed and I am, and forever will be known as 'Bubba-Loo Photography')

Okay, back to Mr. D driving behind me on the freeway...he and his wife ALSO had a son who THEY called Bubba-Loo and it just so happened they were in the market to get some photos taken. They looked me up, apparently liked what they saw and booked a sesh! Pretty cool, eh?

Fast Forward a couple months and we finally had our session together. I had been dying to try out my paper lanterns and I finally got to do it!! It took a lot of work hanging them from the tree (and falling off the ladder once...yes, it was awesome), but what say you??? You likey???

Here's to {Bubba-Loo} x TWO!!! Oh, and pretty paper lanterns (did I tell you they are a BEAST to hang? So you better appreciate!)

ps~a big shout-out to my good friend Jen of Delicious Design for creating the beautiful framed burlap lettering!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"