Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mia Rocks!








My lovely daughter recently accompanied me on a shoot (out of my three children, she's the least monstrous...and I mean that in the most loving way...!)

The task of taking photos of one's own child is an unsurmountable one. You would think that by being a photographer I would have millions of photos of my demonic spawn (again, I say this with nothing but love and tenderness in my voice...).

Not true.

Giving birth w/out an epidural is how I compare trying to take snaps of my off-spring. I would just rather not.

But since my darling Mia was w/ me and I just happen to have a camera in my hands I asked her to pose and give me a good smile.

Hmmm...As you can see in the first two photos, she ain't havin' it.

But wait! She finds a....ROCK. A freaking rock. A dirty, stinky, filthy old rock. Look at the smile on that child's face!

If you're wondering what to get her for her birthday.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"