Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{S}ometimes your future is your {P}ast...

First and foremost, I want to say how AMAZE-BALLS Photoshop is...
(Where's my check Adobe?!).
As I was editing some photos of little Pearl here (even her name is classic!), I was struck at how much she looked like a child that you would see in an old photo from the turn of the century..
Is it the eyes? The shape of her face? The fact that I am up at 12:49am editing photos? I'm not sure. But I had to play around with the photo a little bit to see what I would get...
Who knows?...this could be what Pearls Great-Great-Great Grandmother looked like? We will never know...but sometimes our future is a view into our past.



Deep Thoughts by Bubba-Loo Photography.

2 comments:

  1. Little Pearl is so so precious! She definitely looks like a sweet "vintage" child in this beautiful pic. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful, friend! You are so right -- totally vintage and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"