Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

HEY! Where was this when I was a kid...??




















Okay. Fer REEEEELZ!!! Why did I not know about this 'secret club' called "Cotillion" when I was growing up??? They like teach you how to dance and how to have manners and all that pash-tukah.

The parents of these A-DORBES fifth and sixth graders go above and beyond to make each month of Cotillion a spectacular and memorable experience! I was just thrilled to be asked to photograph the event. I seriously could have spent ALL DAY taking photos!

I like-a to take-a da fotos.

{B}ubba-{L}oooooooooooooo........!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute!!!!
    (but FYI, cotillion was considered PUNISHMENT back in our day!! If you were a squirrely kid that misbehaved, your parents made you go there to learn manners and to do awkward slow dancing with icky boys. It wasn't fun then. Looks much better now - lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, dude, we knew about it. All of the rich kids that were in it at the time hated that their parents made them go!! Ha ha!! These pictures are AWESOME!!!! Good job Bubba :) (that's your new nickname -haha)

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"