Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

{J}ames & {K}ellee sittin' in a tree...




































It drives me NUTBALLS when people buy expensive cars and get them in YELLOW. I don’t know why this bothers me to my core, but it does. I mean really…out of all the colors in the rainbow…?!
And also, if your kid is a “Star Student” at their school, we get the message when you put the first bumper sticker on. Do you really need five? You just make me feel like a lousy mom and that my kids are below average.
Whew! I really feel like a weight has been lifted since I got those two things off my chest…
So let’s get down to the real reason for this post.
Love.
Sweet, Sweet, Love.
I was happy to make the drive ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to Prescott, AZ to photograph the nuptials between these two lovebirds. It was truly a magnificent day and I felt SO lucky to be the one to capture the ‘magic’.
I feel like I have made friends for life:)
Oh! Happy day!
PS~ Isn't Kellee's broach bouquet the bee's knees?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"