Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{F}eelin' the {L}ove...

This time of year makes it really hard for me to 'Feel the Love'. I feel like Christmas is all about $Money$ and everyone get's so lost in the Hubb-Bub of the season. For goodness sakes, we can't even say "Merry Christmas" anymore...It has to be "Happy Holiday's".

Well screw that.

This is my blog and I am sharing the CHRISTMAS love.

I have to try and remember everyday (not only during December) why we celebrate this sacred and holiest of holidays. I want to feel the LOVE in my heart as a scramble last minute to get the CRAZY things my kids have wished for on their Christmas lists (Mia wants yet ANOTHER pillow pet AND a ruby ring...and a unicorn if Santa can find one...I told her they are plumb out of unicorns this year).

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all of you out there (I think there might be five or six?!) that read my crazy blog and the outspoken ramblings that go on inside my head...

X's and O's

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you my dear friend!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that attitude! Tell it like it is, friend! :) Merry Christmas season to you :) Luv u!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!!
    Kellee C.

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"