Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

This {R}hodes worth taking...

















































Too legit. Too legit to quit.


That’s right. This was my first ‘legit’ wedding. Don’t get me wrong…I have plenty of experience with weddings, but this was the first one flying solo (w/ my wingman Tami at my side, of course!)

I have to say for my Maiden Voyage…it was an AWESOME experience. Weddings can be a little stressful…Ya know, with the “If you don’t get this shot, there will never be another chance. EVER!” That can mess with your mind a little bit.


Can I say the most CLICHÉ thing….Amy & Chris were a DREAM to work with and I honestly felt like one of the fam at the end of the night. These two high school love birds were just oozing happiness all day long and it was so fun to get the chance to spend the whole day with them:)



Oh! Happy Day!!

Congrats you two…


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on flying solo - you did an AMAZING job! I love the color and feel as the photos unfold! The ones at the end and all the fun stuff you did with them = FAV! You're amazing lady - I would so love to work with you one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!! Great job Kell, the pictures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! These look great, I love them all! Awesome job, it looks like you guys had WAY too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pics are amazing...so excited for our big day....its coming soon.

    Cant wait, Jimmy& Kellee AZ!

    ReplyDelete

"Say What?!"