Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{T}adpole






















‘Froggie-Legs’: (adj) When a newborn’s legs bend into the tummy looking as if they are still in the womb.


I LOVE the Froggie-Leg stage. That’s why when I shoot newborns (that’s another term for photographing them, I don’t actually shoot babies), I INSIST on doing it within the first week after birth. They lose their froggie legs and they never get them back again. Sad face:(


For me who will be having no more children (I fill this void by buying multiple teacup Chihuahua’s), I get so much enjoyment at seeing the LOVE between a new mother (and daddies too!) and their sweet little bundles. There is absolutely nothing in this world that can fill your heart with that much joy (although, I think for me maybe one or two more Chihuahua’s might do the trick!? By then I will be living in a home for the crazies. Call me.)


Enjoy her. Love her. Spoil her to no end.


She is a gift.


{B}ubba-Loooooooooooo…………..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Say What?!"